- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.HbYc8pM4.dpuf Ms. Coleman's First Grade: Welcome!

November 16, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to our little first grade corner on the web! Blogging is all new to me and I am looking forward to this adventure. My intention is to use this blog as a link between your home and our classroom. I will post pictures of activities and projects that we are working on. My hope is that this blog will allow us to celebrate the many accomplishments of our first graders together. I will also post the weekly word wall words and tips to help you support your child's learning at home. Please note that I will never post any photos of children in our room without your permission.

As I mentioned, this is a all new to me so I appreciate your feedback and suggestions as we go along. Let the blogging adventure begin!